- Thinking of joining?
Thinking of joining?
2010/2011 Application Forms
Please refer to
Training Standards required for new Applicants before filling in the Application form.
Please log in to view the Training Standards for Members.
Who should join?
- Counsellors and psychotherapists who wish to practice in New South Wales with the support of a professional association
- Counsellors and psychotherapists who wish to be eligible to apply for the PACFA Register
- Individuals in training as counsellors and/or psychotherapists
Benefits provided to our members
Belonging to a professional community such as CAPA has a range of benefits. These include the following for all members:
- Belong to a community of counsellors and psychotherapists who also operate in New South Wales
- Be represented in different forums as a member of the professional association
- Access to insurance as a member of a professional association
- Opportunities for professional development via the PDE activities
- Receive The CAPA Quarterly journal, filled with articles and information on therapy, delivered every three months.
- Contact from CAPA re current issues and opportunities within the profession
- Access to website resources
- Clinical members can also:
- Access website listing
- Access group advertising
- Receive a certificate of membership
- Use the postnominal CMCAPA
- Have full voting rights
- Gain the opportunity to apply for the PACFA Register
- Affiliate members can also:
- Intern members can also:
- Use the postnominal IMCAPA
PACFA Training standards required